Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Playing On The Monkey Bars








Click on any pic to enlarge

Ed asked me to help him load a number of used irrigation pipes he purchased 65 miles away in Columbia Falls. I figured it was time for a break from unpacking and leave the large mess at the house to see what I was getting myself into. We could only load 6 pipes at a time and he purchased 24 so this was going to take several days. Ranching is hard work. No problem getting to sleep at night after a hard days labor.

Sara & I are spending most of our time unpacking and figuring where it will all go. As soon as we get organized, I'll post a few pics...until then, we're still living in a jungle of boxes. Tomorrow we head to Kalispell to apply for our Montana driver's license.


3 comments:

  1. Hey George,
    That looks like some hard work. I've seen those large wheeled irrigation systems on the large farms along I-40 in Arkansas. That is some beautiful country around you and your friend in the pics and a great looking farm.

    Glad you and Sara are doing okay and gradually getting unpacked. We're getting ready for a trip next week. Joyce and I will visit her sister and husband in Delaware. 800+ miles so we'll have to break it into two segments. We'll probably stay 3 days and 4 nights and then come back home. I doubt if I'll post much on my blog during the trip. Anyway, good to see you and Sara are doing okay and settling in. Seeya, Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. George, No, we're taking the Avalon. It's a little more comfortable for us on a long trip. I'll write more when I get back.

    ReplyDelete