Friday, July 16, 2010

Our First Visitors From "HOME"

click on pic


Pictured (left to right), Judy from Greenbrier, TN, Betty from White House, TN, Miss Sara, and Audrey from Great Falls, MT. Betty is the office manager for M. R. Stokes in Hendersonville, TN. I worked for Mike Stokes as a farm hand and Betty & I became friends. She also made out my payroll check each week, unfortunately, she never overpaid me. Sara & I enjoyed there visit and the updates of what's goin' on at "home".

In the background is the Koocanusa Lake & bridge. The lake is circa 60 miles long. The name comes from Koo =Kootenai indians, can=Canada, usa=USA (pronounced: Koo-can-u-sa)

2 comments:

  1. George, this is a great video. I'm gonna borrow it for my old blog when I get it going again. I'll link to you of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George,
    Sorry, the comment about the video belongs to the post below.

    Good to see Sarah again and the friends from Greenbriar and White House.

    ReplyDelete