Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why I Moved To Montana - Version 2

Stick with it. It runs 2 minutes 43 seconds...twist at the end....acerbic pill to swallow....written/directed by me. I was fortunate to get Will Ferrell to play me on such short notice.

To view a full screen version , click to start the video. once the video starts, click anywhere on the video. That will link you directly to You Tube, then click on the full screen icon on the bottom right portion of the bar of the video screen. Big is better, anyway, that's what Sara always says. You have my permission to laugh or shout explatives at your monitor during the running of the video.

"If you want to keep our nation's secrets, really 'secret'...store them where President Obama stores his College Transcripts and Birth Certificate" M. Huckabee

2 comments:

  1. George,
    This is GREAT; Joyce and I loved it and laughed a lot. BTW, I looked at version 1 also, and enjoyed it too. When I get some more time I'm going to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dano, if you get some time, look at version 1, as the one you initially viewed had no changes in camera angles...was boring. This updated version makes all the difference.
    Thanks for the positive comment. I had fun making it.

    ReplyDelete